My little bundle of Joy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday 14 November 2010

Long time no see...

Life as a working mother, cooking, cleaning and so on has left me little time to update this blog. However my little girl's progress has been exceptional. She's eating lots and have been moving quite alot too. We were recently in U.K. for holiday and now we have returned to our normal routine (if you can call it normal) It takes the baby a bit more time to adjust to coming back to reality compared to adults. So that means a week of sleepless nights. I'm looking forward to having sleepless nights again in February after our trip from Portugal. Let's see how it goes.

Alyssa @ Fat Harry's Fish and Chips - Isle of Wight, UK
Alyssa has started daycare in the newly built one just down the road. That means no more driving km and km away to send and pick her up. The only problem is that we are within viewing range from the daycare and she can see if I happen to come home to clean up and cook. It would give the daycare givers a bit harder time. So far I have been rather sneaky but she is starting to recognize our cars.

I'll run down a back in time update on her growth later today. She's been changing in the way she eats and what she eats. I can't say that it's easier because she's no longer wanting to eat baby food (according to my hubby, 'Who would?') Honestly, they aren't all that bad. It was one of the things I ate during my pregnancy with Alyssa as the portions were small enough and since I couldn't hold my food for the first trimester, I needed some sort of sustenance. I'd say it served me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment